Use this page to find in-stock updates and good deals on popular home gym equipment. I’ve done my best to curate this page with products and deals that most people will be interested in.
I’ll update this page frequently, so be sure to bookmark it for easy access!
Last update: 4/12/2021
PowerBlock Pro EXP Dumbbells AND Sport EXP Dumbbells AND Elite USA Dumbbells: PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells are arguably the best adjustable dumbbells on the market, especially if you value the ability to adjust the weight rapidly. These sell out super fast, so be sure to jump on them now.
NOTE: If it says out of stock, try pressing CTRL + F5 or CMD + R. If that doesn’t work, edit the end of URL to have a question mark + one letter.
The Pro EXP model is the top of the line home adjustable dumbbell set they have, with the standout feature being the urethane coated weight blocks. The Sport EXP a more economical version of the Pro EXP, but without the Urethane coating. The Elite USA has a slightly different handle type (closed handle design instead of open handle; less wrist room from side to side) than both the Pro EXP and Sport EXP, but it’s made in the USA. Overall, all are great adjustable dumbbells that go up to 90 lbs per dumbbell.
Pro EXP / Sport EXP / Elite USA Expansion Kits (50-70 lbs, 70-90 lbs): If you already have the Pro EXP, Sport EXP or Elite USA dumbbells, but you don’t have the max weight (90 lbs), you can upgrade by buying these expansion kits.
Force USA G3 All-In-One Gym — *SPRING SALE $400 OFF*: Until just recently, the G3 started at $2,499.99. But Force USA is now having a limited time Spring sale on the G3, offering it at $2,099 for the base unit — This is the best all-in-one gym for powerlifters. It’s also the best all-in-one for anyone on a budget, regardless of their training style. Read my Force USA G3 review here. Use code KING5 for 5% off.
Force USA G9 All-In-One Gym: After being out of stock for over a month, the commercial plate-loaded version of the Force USA G-series all-in-one gyms is back in stock! This is the best all-in-one gym for serious strength trainees (not necessarily powerlifters) seeking premium quality within a (relatively) limited budget. Read my Force USA G9 review here. Use code KING5 for 5% off.
Vulcan Elite V4.0 Training Bushing Bar: I bought this 28mm Olympic weightlifting training bar recently, as I’m just now starting to get into the basic Oly lifting (just focusing on the power clean now).
It’s amazingly constructed, with good whip at even relatively low weights — I also use it for deadlifts sometimes to take advantage of the flex. It’s one of the best value and overall quality Oly bushing bars you can buy. It’ll serve you well even once you become an intermediate or advanced Oly lifter.
Force USA Colored Bumper Plates (Lbs): These are good all around bumper plates at a great price. All sets and pairs are currently in-stock. The available sets include 160 lb, 340 lbs and 680 lb sets. There are also KG pairs and sets available, too. You can save an extra 5% OFF your order by using discount code KING5.
Titan Yukon Bar: I recently bought this bar and am very happy with the purchase. It’s a Buffalo bar, which is specialty curved bar made mostly to reduce shoulder, elbow and wrist pain on squats by making the point where you grip the bar lower. However, you can also use it for bench and overhead pressing with less strain. Cambered rows are possible, too.
The knurling is lighter than ideal, but gets the job done. You have to be careful not to take too much off one side at a time when removing weights. Otherwise, you can’t beat the barbell at this super low price.
The Gym Pin: Do you have a selectorized weight stack that doesn’t go heavy enough for you? Then get a Gym Pin, which allows you to add Olympic plates to increase the max stack weight. There’s a few options, but I own and recommend The Original 2″ GymPin (I have the 10mm rod size, but if you’re unsure that will fit in the holes in your gym’s weight stack, get the 8mm version, which is universal). Use code KING10 for 10% off any of the Gym Pins.
You can also check out the Bare Steel Equipment Stacked Weight Pin, which uses the same concept as the Gym Pin. The main difference is it uses magnets for a more secure fit to the stack. It’s also heavier and somewhat more expensive. Plus, it’s available in many cerakote options if you’re willing to pay a premium. Use code KING10 for 10% off any weight pin from Bare Steel Equipment.
In-Stock Listings by Manufacturer
Many, though not all, manufacturers now have pages to show their in-stock products since are constantly going in and out of stock due to high demand from the pandemic. I’ve compiled those pages for manufacturers that have them:
- Rep Fitness In-Stock Items
- Bells of Steel In-Stock Items
- Force USA In-Stock Items
- Titan Fitness In-Stock Items
- Fringe Sport In-Stock Items
- Vulcan Strength In-Stock Items
- Get RX’d In-Stock Items
- Kabuki Strength In-Stock Items
- Fitness Factory In-Stock Items
- X Training Equipment In-Stock Items
- Rogue Fitness In-Stock Items
Power Bars, Oly Bars, Multipurpose Bars
- Most American Barbell Bars (regular and specialty) are in stock! Need a recommendation? Check out the California Bar for a high quality American-made cerakote bar at a competitive price.
- Vulcan Elite Training Bushing Bar (28mm Olympic weightlifting training bar): I bought this one recently, as I’m getting into the basic Oly lifting. It’s amazingly constructed, with good whip at even relatively low weights. It’s one of the best value and overall quality Oly bushing bars you can buy.
- Vulcan Absolute Power Bar (29mm power bar): This bar features a unique combo of aggressive outer knurl with a toned down center knurl at a hard-to-beat price. This was my first power bar and I still gravitate towards it as one of my top pics on the Big 3.
- Vulcan Elite Power Bar (29mm power bar): If you like extra sharp knurl, this is your bar.
- Vulcan One Basic Bar (28mm multipurpose bar): One of the best value all round bars you can buy.
- Vulcan Standard Bar (Made in the USA, 28.5mm multipurpose bar): Built for durability and general purpose use. If you go hard at WODs, this is for you.
- Fringe Sport Wonder Bar (28mm multipurpose bar): If you’re looking for a popular multipurpose bar that’s designed more for both powerlifting and Olympic lifting, this is a good choice. It’s not super whippy, but you can still do Oly lifts on it. It’s great if you’re looking for bearing bar that won’t break the bank.
- Fringe Sport Hybrid Bar (28.5mm multipurpose bar): One of the few multipurpose bars with a center knurl! It also has the outer knurl start further from the center. This gives you more room for a wider stance without scraping your shins on deadlifts and cleans.
- Fringe Sport Bomba Barbell (Made in the USA, 28mm multipurpose bar): A great value multipurpose bar best suited for those who skew towards Olympic lifting, but also partake in some general strength training. It is notably more whippy than the Fringe Sport Wonder Bar.
- Bare Steel Equipment Iron Skull Power Bar (Made in the USA, 28.5mm Power Bar): Check this out if you want a solid American made power bar that’s NOT 29mm. It’s one of the only ones out there that’s not a Buddy Capps Texas Power Bar.
- Bare Steel Equipment Cerakote Colored Multipurpose Bar (Made in the USA 28.5mm multipurpose bar): A solid price for an American made cerakote bar.
- All In-stock Bells of Steel Bars: More than a few Bells of Steels bars are currently in stock, including possibly the best budget multipurpose bar: The B.o.S. Utility Barbell.
- All In-stock Rogue Bars: Many classic Rogue bars are in stock now.
- Vulcan Open Hex Bar: A well-priced open hex bar to allow for walking exercises (e.g. carries, lunges), rows and much more, as well as the traditional hex bar exercises. Deadlift jack built into the design to easily add and remove plates. Thick and standard handle options. 15.5″ loadable sleeve length and high 1500 lb capacity.
- Vulcan Pro Swiss/Football Bar: A great choice if you want to reduce shoulder and/or wrist pain on pressing movements; and on pulling movements. Robust frame. Both neutral and angled handles for different grip angles. Handles are knurled for better grip. Body is powder coated, but sleeves are chrome, which means less wear from taking plates on and off. This is solid bar for the price, and shipping is included.
- American Barbell T-Grip Bar: This is a slimmed down version of the typical Swiss bar. Multiple versions available with one or two handles, different handle angles (neutral or angled), and rotating or non-rotating sleeves. Some options sold out, but many still available.
- Fringe Sport Multi-Grip Swiss Barbell: An overall solid Swiss bar with a max capacity of 1100 lbs. Straight and angled knurled handles allow for neutral or semi-pronated wrist positions that are easier on the shoulders and wrists. Powder coated body as well as sleeves, so wear will occur from moving plates on and off over time.
- Titan Yukon Bar: I recently bought this bar and am very happy with the purchase. It’s a Buffalo bar, which is specialty curved bar made mostly to reduce shoulder, elbow and wrist pain on squats by making the point where you grip the bar lower. However, you can also use it for bench and overhead pressing with less strain. Cambered rows are possible, too. The knurling is lighter than ideal, but gets the job done. You have to be careful not to take too much off one side at a time when removing weights. Otherwise, you can’t beat the barbell at this super low price.
POWERBLOCK WEBSITE GLITCH FIX: Some people are seeing “Out of Stock” on the PowerBlock pages (linked below). If this is happening for you, then try to fix it by pressing CTRL + F5 on Windows (or CMD + R on Mac) to clear your cache. If you can’t see the “Add to Cart” button after trying that, then try edit the end of URL to have a question mark + one letter. If you still see “Out of Stock” after that, then it probably actually is out of stock.
- PowerBlock Pro EXP Dumbbells AND Sport EXP Dumbbells AND Elite USA Dumbbells: All models of the iconic PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells are in stock now! These are the best adjustable dumbbells for most people — especially those who value changing weight fast and they go up to a max of 90 lbs, which is plenty for most lifters. If you don’t know which model to buy, be sure to check out my PowerBlock dumbbells comparison article.
- PowerBlock Pro EXP / Sport EXP / Elite USA Expansion Kits (50-70 lbs, 70-90 lbs): If you have any of the current PowerBlock models but don’t have the max weight (90 lbs), you can upgrade by buying one or both of the expansion kits.
- Bells of Steel Loadable Dumbbell Handle (20.5″): Sold as individual handles (not as a pair). This is basically like a barbell, but much shorter — dumbbell size. You can load on Olympic plates for all your dumbbell training needs. Each handle has a total length of 20.5″, a loadable sleeve length of 6.7″ (170mm) and a max capacity of 200 lbs. The price is hard to beat, too.
- Fray Fixed Dumbbells: Multiple sets of dumbbells available for a relatively discounted price compared to buying individually. Otherwise, all sizes of dumbbells are available from 5-110 lbs, and are sold as single dumbbells, not pairs.
- American Barbell 5-50 lb Hex Dumbbell Pairs: All pairs from 5-50 lbs are still available.
- American Barbell Series IV Urethane Dumbbell Sets: Three sets of high quality urethane dumbbells are available: 5-50 lbs, 55-75 lbs and 80-100 lbs.
- Rogue Urethane Fixed Dumbbells: No sets are currently available. However, all pairs are available from 5 to 150 lbs. Please note these are very pricey and not a good bang for the buck for most buyers, but the quality is top notch.
- Bells of Steels Kettlebells: All sizes from 16kg to 40kg are in stock now. Note that shipping is included in the price.
- Get RXd Premium Kettlebells: Most sizes still available. Good prices on these.
- Rogue Kettlebells: All sizes are in stock. If you need heavy kettlebells, you’ll find them here.
- Fringe Sport MilSpec Bumper Plates (Lbs): All sets and pairs available.
- Force USA Colored Bumper Plates (Lbs): All sets and pairs available. Use discount code KING5 for 5% off.
- Force USA Colored Bumper Plates (Kg): All sets available. All pairs available except 5kg plates. Use discount code KING5 for 5% off.
- Bells of Steel Machined Iron Weight Plates: All sets available from 245 lbs to 605 lbs. All pairs available from 2.5 lbs to 45 lbs.
- Bells of Steel Mighty Grip Olympic Weight Plates 2.1: All sets available from 245 lbs to 605 lbs. All pairs available from 2.5 lbs to 45 lbs.
- Kabuki Iron Plates: Sold in pairs only. All sizes available. But no 35s have been manufactured (on purpose — Who needs ’em anyway?).
- Rogue Deep Dish Plates: 25s, 45s and 100s are all currently available.
Rubberized Iron Plates
- Force USA Rubberized Plates (Lbs): No sets in stock. Pairs in stock: 45s, 35s, 25s, 10s, 2.5s.
Steel Powerlifting Plates
- HANSU POWER KG Steel Plates: No sets available. All pairs available except 25kgs and 5kgs.
- Rogue Calibrated LB Steel Plates: No sets available. 45s, 35s and 25s and micro-plates are available.
- Titan T-2 Series Power Rack: A basic 2″x2″ full squat rack with an 850 lb capacity. No bells and whistles but an excellent price of as low as $349.99 shipped.
- Titan T-3 Series Short Squat Stand: A short, 72-inch squat stand with 2″ x 3″ 11-gauge steel uprights that can handle 1000 lbs of weight capacity. Basic. Robust. And an unbeatable price of 249.99 shipped.
- Vulcan V-Hammer Basic Squat Stand: A super sturdy basic squat stand for $350 shipped. Features 2″ x 3″ 11-gauge uprights with j-hooks included.
- Fringe Sport Life Series Squat Rack with Pullup Bar: A basic starter squat stand with 2″x3″ 11-gauge uprights a pull up bar and j-hooks included, all for just $290 shipped. Hard to beat that. The only downside is the 450 lb max capacity, making it best for beginners and intermediates only.
- All In-Stock Fringe Sport Racks: Multiple and different types of racks are available from Fringe.
- All In-Stock GetRX’d Power Racks, Stands & Cages: Several racks are still available from Get RX’d right now.
- All In-Stock Rogue Racks: Many of the popular racks from Rogue are available now.
- Get RXd FIDAB-2: Brand new heavy-duty premium bench from GetRX’d with ability to add a leg holder for decline/ab work and even has a dumbbell rack add-on for seal rows or to weigh the bench down when doing high decline weighted ab work. 7 gauge and 11 gauge frame. 7 ladder style back pad and 4 seat pad adjustments. 12.5″ wide pad, 2.6″ pad thickness and 18″ height. Grippy vinyl pad. Vertically storable. Multiple colorways. Attractive price tag. I’m a big weight bench nerd and this one has just about every feature you could want. Pre-order only as of now.
- Vulcan 3×3 Heavy Duty Flat Bench: A beefy 11 Gauge 3″ x 3″ steel for a reasonable price with free shipping. Super stable 21″ wide feet (non-tripod design) with rubber feet. 17.5″ bench height with a 12″ wide pad and 2.5″ pad thickness.
- Fringe FID Bench: A good overall FID bench. Sturdy 2″x 3″ frame with a 1000 capacity but not too heavy at 70 lbs, so it’s easier to maneuver. 18″ height, 2.5″ pad thickness, 7 ladder style back pad adjustment angles from decline to flat to nearly upright, and 4 seat adjustment angles. Price could be better, but note that shipping is included.
- Rogue Flat Utility Bench 2.0: Possibly the most popular flat bench on the market. Great quality, decent value. 12″ pad width, 2.25″ pad thickness and 18″ height.
- Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0: A behemoth of a Flat/Incline adjustable bench. Overbuilt frame that can handle anything. 2 seat adjustments, 6 pack pad adjustments. Spotter platform and vertical storage add-ons available separately. A pricey, but high quality bench.
- All In-Stock Force USA Benches: Among the various Force USA benches, the best-value options include the Light Commercial Flat Bench and Heavy Duty Commercial Flat Bench. Remember to use discount code KING5 at checkout for 5% off your order.
All-In-One Gyms & Functional Trainers
- Force USA G3 All-In-One Gym: This is the best all-in-one gym for powerlifters. Also, the best all-in-one for anyone on a budget, regardless of their training style. Read my Force USA G3 review here. Use code KING5 for 5% off.
- Force USA G9 All-In-One Gym: Best all-in-one gym for serious strength trainees (not necessarily powerlifters) seeking premium quality within a relatively limited budget. It’s arguably the best-bang-for-you-buck all-in-ones in the G-series lineup. Read my Force USA G9 review here. Use code KING5 for 5% off.
- Fray Fitness Functional Trainer (Commercial): This a popular functional trainer known for having good features and quality at an even better price. It’s not the best functional trainer overall, but it gets the job done quite well and without breaking the bank like some higher-end options will.
- Titan Functional Trainer: This is a good functional trainer overall. It’s not the best one on the market. But it’s great for the price. It’s retailing for $1,999.99 with the bonus of free shipping. UPDATE: It’s now on backorder, but is still a good option if you can wait for it to ship on the expected date of 4/26, since functional trainers are hard to find in stock now, especially at this price point.
- Force USA Compact Leg Press: If you want a leg press machine but have limited space, this is the piece of equipment you need. It’s much less expensive and more compact than a regular leg press machine, making it ideal for home gym usage. Use code KING5 for 5% off.
- Titan Fitness Plate Loadable Lat Tower V2: On backorder. Expected to Ship by 05/05/2021 — A very competitively priced dedicated lat pulldown/low row station. Training with one of these is more efficient and convenient than using an in-rack setup. Customer feedback has been good on this particular Titan piece in terms of smoothness and stability. Its 1:1 pulley ratio makes getting heavy weight on easy compared to 2:1 or 4:1 alternatives.
GHD / Core Equipment
- Xebex Air Bike: One of the top air bikes on the market, and currently on sale for $220 off. One of the best values you can get.
- Schwinn Airdyne Bike Series: Another premium air bike. A step up from the Xebex air bike in quality.
- The Gym Pin: Do you have a selectorized weight stack that doesn’t go heavy enough for you? Then get a Gym Pin, which allows you to add Olympic plates to increase the max stack weight. There’s a few options, but I own and recommend The Original 2″ GymPin (I have the 10mm rod size, but if you’re unsure that will fit in the holes in your gym’s weight stack, get the 8mm version, which is universal). Use code KING10 for 10% off any of the Gym Pins.
- Bare Steel Equipment Weight Pin: Similar to the Gym Pin, the Bare Steel Equipment Weight Pins allow you to go beyond your weight stack’s max weight by adding Olympic plates. It has magnets to guarantee secure fit. Plus, it’s available in many cerakote options if you’re willing to pay a premium. Use code KING10 for 10% off any weight pin from Bare Steel Equipment.
- Bells of Steel Quiet Bumper Pads – Pair: A good price for a great accessory. If you want to reduce sound and impact when dropping the bar, these are a must-have. I have a pair of these from Titan, and use them to deadlift quietly (due to neighbors). I have no doubt these are just as good in terms of quality, and they are the same (low) price as the Titan ones.
- Strength Shop Double Layer Strongman Sandbag: All sizes from 90 lbs to 309 lbs are available. A super durable and a convenient, economical alternative to atlas stones or slam balls.